By David E. Swayne
Animal Influenza, moment Edition is a entire textual content on animal influenza. prepared by way of species, assurance comprises avian, swine, equine and mammals, with each one part together with information on influenza viruses, the an infection and sickness they reason, and methods utilized in control.
- Covers the full diversity of subject matters inside of avian, swine, equine and mammalian influenzas in a single complete and authoritative text
- Provides a summarization of peer-reviewed and empirical information on influenza viruses, the an infection, and ailments they cause
- Discusses ideas utilized in regulate of the disease
- Leading specialists are drawn jointly to supply a global and multi-disciplinary perspective
- Fuses most modern advancements in uncomplicated clinical learn with useful counsel on administration of the disease
Read Online or Download Animal Influenza PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Veterinary Technician's guide for Small Animal Emergency and important Care offers a finished reference on emergency and important care drugs for veterinary technicians of all ability degrees. starting with details on preliminary sufferer evaluation and triage, the 1st part covers surprise and preliminary stabilization, venous entry, tracking, and cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation.
Fish illness: analysis and remedy, moment variation offers thorough, but concise descriptions of viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic and noninfectious ailments in an exhaustive variety of fish species. Now in complete colour with over 500 pictures, the e-book is designed as a accomplished consultant to the identity and remedy of either universal and infrequent difficulties encountered in the course of the medical work-up.
This example examine established workbook offers veterinary scholars and non-specialist with a advisor to potent use and interpretation of medical chemistry laboratory equipment in family animals. The a hundred+ case reports contain genuine sufferers and findings in canine, cats, horses, lamas, alpacas, pot belled pigs and ferrets.
Written from a practitioner's standpoint, this publication covers the standard veterinary care and therapy of pigs for the massive animal veterinarian. starting with uncomplicated husbandry, upkeep and nutrients, the ebook then strikes onto diagnosing stipulations, the required gear and drugs in a veterinarian's arsenal and various treatment plans, sooner than describing illnesses through physique process to create an easy-to-use, functional advisor to pig therapy.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound and Animal Reproduction (Current Topics in Veterinary Medicine)
- Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Medicine
- Echocardiographie clinique du chien et du chat: Techniques et applications pratiques (French Edition)
- Feline Soft Tissue and General Surgery E-Book
Extra info for Animal Influenza
Animal Influenza by David E. Swayne