By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The no 1 IV drug guide for almost forty years, Intravenous drugs: A instruction manual for Nurses and well-being Professionals is the go-to source for the entire details you want to competently administer greater than 350 intravenous medicines. no matter if you wish the handy digital layout or the newly redesigned moveable print model, this new version bargains alphabetical association, an in depth appendix of customary and alternate names, pharmacologic activities, hundreds of thousands of latest drug proof, and entries for brand new IV medicines lately licensed via the FDA. There’s no different source extra relied on for its accuracy and accomplished coverage.
- UNIQUE! Annual publication comprises crucial info at the most lately authorized IV drugs in addition to up to date info on formerly licensed drugs.
- UNIQUE! Thorough insurance of greater than 350 IV drugs bargains greater than the other similar handbook.
- UNIQUE! Layout within the print model retains all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold, making sure that the future health care employee doesn't contaminate arms by means of having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use format presents all of the crucial medical info on IV drug administration.
- Alphabetical directory of IV medicinal drugs is organized by commonplace identify for speedy medical reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage information — in a handy chart shape inside monographs the place applicable —helps you quick find crucial details.
- Special sections spotlight dose variances for geriatric, pediatric, baby, and neonatal sufferers.
- Identifying icons (such as Black field Warnings) and layout beneficial properties additionally make it effortless to find key information
- NEW! Larger web page size of the print model reduces the thickness of the booklet and makes content material more straightforward to navigate.
- NEW! revealed thumb tabs further to the print model help in finding info speedy.
Read or Download 2013 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals (Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals) PDF
Best medical reference books
The one instruction manual on pediatric hospitalist medication! Focusing in particular on taking care of pediatric sufferers within the sanatorium environment, this exact guide addresses greater than 350 of the main in general encountered inpatient pediatric health conditions. in contrast to related handbooks at the topic, The Philadelphia advisor is going past diagnostic recommendations to incorporate entire remedy and administration directions.
For greater than seventy years, Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy has regularly tailored to satisfy the desires of every iteration of scholars, whereas holding the Grant’s culture of excellence. The meticulously up-to-date Fourteenth variation is a visually beautiful reference that can provide the accuracy, pedagogy, and scientific relevance you’ve come to count on from this vintage textual content, with new positive aspects that make it much more sensible and common.
This factor of MRI Clinics of North the US specializes in MR within the Emergency Room. Articles will comprise: MR Imaging of Stroke; MR Imaging of Acute Head and Neck Infections; Use of MR within the assessment of Cranial Trauma; MR of Spinal Emergencies; Emergency MR Imaging of Musculoskeletal Trauma; Use of MR in Non-traumatic Musculoskeletal Emergencies; MR Imaging of belly discomfort in being pregnant; MR of Pelvic and Gastrointestinal Emergencies; Use of MR in Pediatric Emergencies; Use of MR in Pancreatico-Biliary Emergencies; and extra!
The previous decade has been marked by means of the acceleration of our knowing of the molecular biology of melanoma. at the same time, there were expanding exigencies to diagnose, deal with and persist with melanoma sufferers extra economically. Biomarkers symbolize the wedding of technology and economics. Biomarkers provide the capability to extend the precision of prognosis, analysis, and surveillance of urological malignancies.
- Gynecologic Pathology, An Issue of Surgical Pathology Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Gaz du sang facile (French Edition)
- Medical Spanish Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series®)
- Single Surgical Procedures in Obstetrics and Gynaecology–15: A Colour Atlas of Cervicopexy (Purandare’s): A Colour Atlas of Cervicopexy (Purandare's)
- Testicular Cancer, An Issue of Urologic Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Additional resources for 2013 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals (Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals)
2013 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals (Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals) by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno